Studio 5 Woodworking is a small owner operated Local Design/Build Custom Woodworking Studio and we can help you achieve your vision of your home be it as simple as a bench for your entryway or a complete kitchen replacement, walk in closet, or entertainment Center Ext.
Categories-Supply and Installation Commercial/Residential
- Finish Carpentry-Stair repair, hang doors, mirrors, sliders, handles, hinges, floating shelves, hanging pictures, trim work, whatever you need we can likely handle it
- Kitchen Cabinet- Kitchen Cabinet replacement, Cabinet Re-face, Replacement of Hinges & Sliders, Drawer alterations, modifications, additions
- Custom Built-in Furniture, Storage Solutions, Breakfast Nooks, Window Seats, Entryway Storage Furniture, Walk in closets, Benches Ext.
- Door repairs, New Door installation, Door Replacement, Hardware replacement, Bi-fold Doors, door alterations
- Cabinetry & Millwork, custom window door trim, rough lumber jointing, thickness planning, sanding, finishing
- Custom Furniture-Live edge Furniture, Tables, Coffee Tables, Ext.
- Bathroom Vanity, Storage Solutions, Custom towel holders, Ext.
- Crown Moldings/Trim Work, Slat Walls, wall treatments, Ext.
- In Home Repairs and modifications
- The long and short of it is if you have a problem with your furniture or interior finishes, we can likely fix it up
- We construct our products using a wide variety of high quality hard & soft wood including Maple, Popular, Walnut, Cherry, Oak, Pine, Cedar, along with veneer plywood for cabinet construction
- We use a wide variety of specialized Stains/finishes such a Rubio Monocoat, Odie's Oil, Osmo Oil, Shellac, Cerused finishes, along with more conventional finishes including Paint, just let us know what you are looking for and we can get it done for you